Here is my ridiculous works in progress list.
I wrote it out the other day. I had about 12 things & thought “that’s not too bad!” then throughout the day I just kept writing things down. I really wish I had a craft room so I could stay organized.
- Teacher gifts (5 total)
- May blocks for do. Good Stitches
- Knit a baby hat for Mindy
- Birthday Buddy Swap with MaLora of birdandbicycle
- Spicing Up The Kitchen Swap (partners are not assigned yet)
- Something red for Nicole
- Owl pillow for T
- Bed skirts (2)
- Finish boys quilts (2)
- Pillows for the living room
- Sliced coin quilt
- HST Orange quilt
- Single girl pillow
- Shower curtain
- Quilt for my bed
- Christmas scrappy bento box quilt
- Apron b&w
- Apron for Brita (my sister)
- PJ’s for the boys
- Senja’s (my other sister) quilt (started this about 10 years ago)
- Bright wonky sampler quilt (also started about 10 years ago)
It’s nice to see it all in one place but seriously, how will I ever finish all of that? Especially since I have about 10 days until I start working full-time (only temporarily). The first 9 need to be done, the other ones are just when I have time. So I guess that’s not so bad. But I had better get to work.